The privacy of our visitors to www.homeremedy101.net is important to us.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Home Remedy 101 collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- IP address
- Your browsing history and click/scroll activity on homeremedy101.net
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Home Remedy 101 with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards website forms, or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use a search bar or other search function on our website
How will we use your data?
Home Remedy 101 collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Make the user experience of our website better through understanding how our website is used
If you agree, Home Remedy 101 will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Google Ads
If you place an order on homeremedy101.net, when Home Remedy 101processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Home Remedy 101 securely stores your data on our web hosting provider, DigitalOcean. Home Remedy 101 will keep all data you provide us for up to 60 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by automatically purging old records.
Home Remedy 101 would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Google Ads
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Home Remedy 101 from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Home Remedy 101 would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Home Remedy 101 for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Home Remedy 101 correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Home Remedy 101 to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Home Remedy 101 erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Home Remedy 101 restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Wiyre’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Home Remedy 101 transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Advertising and Marketing purposes as defined in this policy
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Home Remedy 101 uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Home Remedy 101 uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Home Remedy 101 sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”).
The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can modify your personal Ad Settings on Google My Ad Center.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Home Remedy 101 has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by visiting their website and filing a complaint.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer
The website www.homeremedy101.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
BlueHost Affiliate Disclaimer
Home Remedy 101 makes a commission off of every user referred to Bluehost who purchase a website hosting plan.
Google Analytics Disclosure
Google Analytics is enabled on this website and will collect visitation information and associate it with Google information from accounts of signed-in users who have consented to this association for the purpose of ads personalization. This Google information may include end user location, search history, YouTube history, and data from sites that partner with Google—and is used to provide aggregated and anonymized insights into users’ cross device behaviors. By browsing this site, you consent to have Google Analytics to automatically collect this additional data, which can be access and/or deleted by you at any time via the “My Activity” section of your Google account.