To find the best fibroid remedy you need first to understand what fibroid is, and what the various treatments for this problem are. Fibroids, specifically uterine fibroid, are non cancerous tumors formed in the muscle layers of the uterus. Fibroids are actually the growth of fibrous tissues, and smooth muscles. The size of fibroids vary widely as some are as small as beans, and others are large as melons. It has been observed that approximately 20 percent of women become the victims of fibroids at least once in their life. Two in very 5 women between the age of 35 to 50 develop this medical condition. Obesity, and extra body weight are the main causes.
Types of Fibroids
Before we talk about any fibroid remedy, let us first discuss the types of fibroids. There are basically four types and they are as follows:
These types of fibroids are developed in the walls of the uterus, and are the most common. There are a number of treatments available for these fibroids including many natural fibroid remedies.
Subserosal fibroids are developed outside the walls of the uterus, and generally these types of growths are large in terms of size.
These fibroids are mostly located in the muscle under the linings of the wall of the uterus. Medical Treatments are commonly used for submucosal fibroids.
Cervical fibroids are growths which are located in the cervix itself, or inside the womb, or inside the uterus. A number of medical treatments are available for these tumors, yet you can try to treat them using a natural remedy as well. Be sure to consult your doctor to make sure you are using the best option.
In most cases there are no obvious symptoms of fibroids, since they are usually diagnosed very late in their developmental stage. If there are no symptoms, there is no need for any kind of fibroid treatment. Women who have fibroids, but whose lives are not affected by them should need no treatment. Now let’s look at some natural fibroid remedies.
Best Fibroid Remedy Methods
- Consuming three servings of whole grains or beans in a day can help prevent the development of fibroids. As an added bonus, beans and whole grains are also helpful in providing protection against breast cancer.
- Taking yellow dock, milk thistle, and dandelion can help you in burning the excess estrogen from your body. It also helps prevent the formation and growth of fibroids.
- You can also use Chasteberry tincture as a fibroid remedy that also help eliminate them. Use this remedy to prevent the return of the condition as well.
- You can use herbs like Siberian ginseng, goldeseal, red raspberry, black cohosh, red clover, motherwort, and licorice root in to effectively eliminate fibroids completely.
- Oleander extract, used in the treatment of cancer and HIV, has been proven effective as a fibroid remedy.
- Drinking a lot of water is helpful as a fibroid remedy. Water helps cleans the liver, thus removing toxins from the body.
- Taking Vitamin D supplement helps in eliminating and shrinking small fibroids.
- One or Two TBS of Black Strap Molasses is reported as a home remedy that can help in controlling excessive bleeding.
- Placing warm packets of castor oil over affected areas is another great natural remedy for the treatment of fibroids.
You need to keep in mind that birth control pills are the major cause of fibroids. therefore, you should avoid taking such pills if symptoms of fibroids being present begin to develop. The reason for discontinued use is that birth control pills contain estrogen which increase the speed of the growth of fibroids. Therefore, you should avoid these medicines if one develops. Other than that precaution, try the methods above and choose the best fibroid remedy for you.